The unit brings an additional educational dimension with an automated process with a supervision
- Control panel
- Data acquisition
Multi-purpose automated reactor
- The unit consists in one SS reactor, jacketed with heating and cooling area.
- This design allows to heat, cool and maintain a set temperature.
- Solid reagents are loaded through an accessible filling port on the cover.
- One feeding funnel (filled under vacuum) is used to introduce liquid reagents inside the reactor.
- A control valve allows accurate pouring of batch quantity of reagents or controlled pH based introduction.
- During distillation, the reflux head is used to varie the reflux ratio from Zero to total reflux.
- This ratio is set from the control panel (view on HMI).
- The distillate is collected in 2 receiving funnels for which the filling is automated:
- A level detection on the first one allows to detect if the capacity is full and to switch to the second one.
- The management of the first receiver is fully automated (filling, vacuum, draining etc…).
- The second receiver is manual and used as a buffer.
Run the following operations
- Liquid-liquid mixing or solid-liquid dissolution.
- Evaporation, concentration.
- Reaction, synthesis.
- Decantation, crystallization.
Use a SCADA controlled unit
- Run the process.
- Control of parameters.
- Record experimental data.
Create automated sequences
- Introduction reactant.
- Distillation according head temperature.
- High level alarms management.
- Automated draining during under vacuum process.
- 10L, jacketed SS vessel, and SS cover, with pH probe. Heating and cooling area.
- Variable speed stirrer.
- Glass feeding vessel. Control valve.
- Glass distillation column, SS Multiknit packing.
- Reflux divider with PTFE pneumatic valve.
- Glass shell and SS coil condenser.
- Azeotropic decanter. Phase selection manifold.
- Graduated glass receiver. Control valves.
- Graduated glass receiver, 2L. Setting valve, vent and draining valves.
- Vacuum circuit, with vacuum trap. Control valve. Vacuum pump.
- Cold water circuit with control valve for reactor cooling.
- Steam heating circuitry. Control valve.
- Pt 100 Ω temperature probes.
- Vacuum gauge.
- pH transmitter.
Dim : 300 x 160 x 250 cm – 275 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.