- Either be condensed in a condenser, in which case the process is known as “single effect” evaporation.
- Or be used to heat another evaporator, in which case it is known as “multiple effect”.
In theory an unlimited number of evaporators may be associated in series in this way. In industry evaporation is used to :
- Obtain crystallized sugar, concentrated milk, concentrated fruit juices, paper pulp.
- Reduced or atmospheric pressure
- Feed rate and steam flow rate
- Thermal and material balance
- 60 L feeding tank.
- Metering pump with flow control.
- Glass shell evaporator, heated by SS inside tube.
- Glass cyclone, pipe for natural circulation.
- Glass graduated funnel and isolating valve.
- 2 graduated glass vessels for concentrated solution and condensate.
- Glass shell condenser, heating by SS inside coil at vacuum connection and isolating valve.
- Vacuum pump, diaphragm PTFE.
- Cooling circuit.
- 6 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- 2 vacuum gauges.
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.