Study spray drying:
- The process entails continuously drying the droplets sprayed into an atmosphere of hot gases.
- The solids in suspension or in solution in the droplets are simultaneously dried and formed. In many cases forming is either the primary or secondary aim of the operation.
- Improve the pour-ability of a powder (by obtaining spherical agglomerates).
- Protect by micro encapsulation.
- Make a soluble body “instant” (in a form which can redissolve quickly).
- Maximum hot air temperature of 200 C
- Saturated solution injection rate from 0 to 1.5 L/h
Manufacturing of powdered milk:
- Spray drying of milk
- Characteristics of the solid
• Influence of air preheating.
• Influence of injection temperature.
• Influence in injection rate.
• Influence of the temperature in the preparation of solutions (option O2).
- Material balance.
- Finding the operating limits of the unit for this application.
- PE feeding flask, 2 L.
- Peristaltic pump
- Compressed air injection system
- System is completely dismountable in order to ease cleaning.
- Hot air introduction system
- Glass atomisation chamber
- Glass cyclone
- Glass storage flask, 500 mL.
Dim : 55 x 60 x 120 cm – 60 kg
Unit to put on table
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.