Study of the adsorption/desorption cycle in continuous operation
- Study of using two columns in series or in parallel
Study of the adsorption process on activated carbon
- Influence of parameters:
- Temperature and liquid phase concentration
- Liquid and gas flow rates
- Adsorbent quantity
- Materials balance and calculation of adsorption number
- Demonstration of carbon saturation: Column breakthrough graph
- Calculation and drawing of the adsorption isotherms
Study of the desorption process
- Compare desorption in liquid phase and gaseous phase
Operation using a two-column system: series and parallel operation
- 2 polyethylene tank.
- 2 double jacketed glass columns, with pressure measurement at its top and bottom.
- System for easy handling, charging and cleaning of the column.
- Heating group.
- Temperature probe Pt100Ω.
- 2 digital thermometers.
- 2 manometers.
Dim : 170 x 70 x 210 cm – 100 kg
Aluminum profile framework
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.