Study of the gas adsorption by a solid
Study of the liquid adsorption by a solid
Study of the gas-solid adsorption on two columns of different diameters
- Effect of column’s diameter
Qualitative and quantitative study of the adsorption
- Influence of concentration and flow rate parameters on the liquid phase
- Influence of liquid and gas flow rates
- Influence of the amount and the type of absorbent
Study of the adsorption/desorption cycle (option)
- 20 L polyethylene tank.
- SS gear pump.
- Two glass columns , packed with activated carbon:
- Column 1, packing 300g.
- Column 2, packing 170g.
- Graduated glass vessel for gas titration and neutralization 3L packed with SS Pall rings.
- Water flowmeter.
- Air flowmeter.
- CO2 flowmeter.
- 2 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- 1 digital thermometer.
- 3 manometers.
Dim : 200 x 75 x 220 cm – 170 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.