Study of discontinuous solid liquid extraction process.
This unit operation is used to extract a compound (solute) included in a solid phase using a liquid phase (solvent). The aim is to get a solid phase less concentrated in solute (residue) and an enriched liquid phase (extract).
Study solid-liquid extraction processes:
- Percolation, decoction, infusion, maceration, digestion and elution
- Steam extraction
Concentrate the extract by evaporation or distillation:
- At atmospheric pressure
- At reduced pressure
Extraction from solid phases :
- extraction of chlorophyll, caffeine
- steam extraction
- mass balance of the solute and the extract by sampling and analysis.
- yield calculation and comparison depending on the operation parameters.
- Glass kettle, 10L, silicon protection cap, removable basket with polymer bag filter, temperature sensor, draining valve and isolating valve.
- 2.1 kW kettle electric heating mantle equipped with a thermocouple K to measure skin temperature.
- Distillation column in glass DN50, stainless steel Multiknit packing.
- Reflux head, manual reflux valve, temperature sensor, two drawing valves.
- 0.2 m squared glass condenser with SS coil.
- Soxhlet type extractor, removable basket with polymer bag filter, temperature sensor, draining valve.
- Extraction level control actuator : manual system with vent valve and draw off valve.
- Liebig refrigerant made in glass.
- Circulation vane pump, 3.8 l/min.
- Storage tank, 10L, polyethylene.
- Steam injection : Option O4 isolating valve, pressure reducing valve, relief valve preloaded at 0.5 bar, pressure dial gauge, regulating valve, dip tube.
- Cooling system : isolating valve, pressure reducing valve,regulating valve and float flowmeter.
- 3 temperature probes Pt100Ω.
- Thermocouple K.
Dim : 170 x 70 x 200 cm – 130 kg
SS tubular framework 40 x 40mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.