Study the fluidisation with water using a bed of glass beads
- Analyze pressure drops as a function of water flow rate
- Determine the minimum fluidisation speed
- From empirical equations
- Study the expansion of the bed
Study the influence of parameters on fluidisation:
- Column diameter
- Glass bead diameter and density
- Fluid flow rate
- Polyethylene 100 L tank with removable lid and draining valve.
- Stainless steel centrifugal pump.
- ND 100 PVC column, length 1 m, packed with Ø 6 mm glass beads, SS support grid, quick dismantling, two pressure sets.
- Bed support by SS grid.
- Weir enabling water flowing outlet towards the tank 1, retention grid.
- Piezometric tube with stainless steel 1 m graduated ruler, a hand pump for the pressure setting, draining valve and quick fitting connections.
- ND 50 PVC column, length 1 m, packed with Ø 3 mm glass beads, SS support grid, quick dismantling, two pressure sets.
- Two flowmeters
Dim : 110 x 80 x 180 cm – 150 kg
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.