A single seat virtual experimentation pack to allow computer based simulations of all of the experiments in TecQuipment’s Structures Range. For use with a stand-alone PC.
TecQuipment’s Structures Software is ideal for students of civil, mechanical and structural engineering. It allows them to perform computer-simulated experiments which study the principles of structures.
The Structures Software is the ideal companion to TecQuipment’s hardware modules (STR2 to STR20). It includes a simulated form of each hardware module. The software is a useful tool when used on stand-alone or networked computers. TecQuipment offers different network licences, determined by your needs.
The Structures Software expands the scope of each experiment beyond the limits of the hardware. It mimics the hardware but allows students to change and extend many parts of the experiment. Depending on the experiment module, the student can alter different parts of each experiment, including the:
- Type and number of supports;
- Shape of the structure or specimen;
- Material of the structure or specimen;
- Young’s modulus of the structure or specimen.
The software also allows students to apply a greater range of loads, often including uniformly distributed loads (which the students cannot apply in many of the hardware experiments). Students can see, tabulate and graph data, reducing the time needed for them to get, process and show results. They can study and compare the properties of a wide variety of different structures.
- High-quality structures teaching software for students of mechanical, civil and structural engineering
- Accurately simulates all 19 of TecQuipment’s Structures range experiments
- Includes user guides with suggested experiments and typical answers
- Gives virtual experiments that extend beyond the limits of the experiment hardware
- Easy to use, easy to understand
- Single-user and networked options available
- Ideal companion to TecQuipment’s Structures range of teaching hardware