Control valve size calculation, Cv and Kvs concepts
Study the operation of an industrial pneumatic control valve:
- With or without positioner
- Study the installed and intrinsic characteristics of the valve
- With other check valves (optional)
Assemble and disassemble a valve (optional)
Use an industrial technical file (electrical circuit diagrams, block diagrams, parts lists, technical documentation)
- Water reducing valve with control pressure gauge.
- Samson pneumatic control valve type 241. Kvs = 0.1, characteristic: exponential.
- Positioner: to choose among the options above. Positioners are equipped with gauges on supply and output.
- Pneumatic servo-drive type 3271.
- Air feeding.
- Float flowmeter.
- Differential electronic pressure transmitter with local display.
- The 4-20mA signals available on wiring terminals Ø 4mm.
Dim : 80 x 60 x 80cm – 50 kg
Aluminum profile framework 30 x 30mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.