Implementation of UV disinfection treatment and TOC concentration reduction
- This unit allow the study the effect of UV on disinfection and TOC reduction.
- Effectiveness of UV disinfection can be checked on feed water with different turbidities.
- Study of process uv disinfection and TOC reduction (alone or in series) :
- Study of quality water.
- Study the influence of two UV lamps (185 and 254 nm)
- 400 L Feed tank.
- PE Storage tank.
- Removable lid.
- Draining valve.
- Connection valves to the feeding pump.
- Low level detector for pump protection.
- Feeding module.
- Connection pipes from the module and stainless steel by pass circuitry.
- Centrifugal pump , flow rate 1 m3/h, Max. pressure 18 Bars.
- Two valves for pressure regulation :
- Ball valve on feeding pipes.
- Membrane valves on by pass pipes.
- Pressure measurement before and after filtration.
- UV module
- TOC reduction: 1 UV lamp (185 nm).
- Disinfection: 1 UV lamp (254 nm).
- Flow rate measurement before and after the module.
- High temperature interlock.
- TOC measurement.
- Storage tanks
- PE tanks to receive fluid after treatment.
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.