Present and demonstrate the various existing technologies in industrial use
Understand flow rate measurement systems:
- Electromagnetic flowmeters
- fin-type flowmeters
- Float-type flowmeters
Filling rate measurement and pressure-reducing device: diaphragm (optional)
Study the selection of a type of flowmeter depending on the usage constraints:
- Principle of operation
- Advantages and disadvantages of the unit
- Pressure drop measurement (optional)
- Water feeding line, isolating valve, pressure reducing valve.
- Flow setting valve.
- Three ways valve for filling rate measurement, graduated beaker delivered with the unit.
- Electromagnetic flowmeter, Local display and signal 4-20 mA duplication.
- Fin type flowmeter with 4-20mA signal.
- Float flowmeter.
- Electronical differential pressure transmitter, local display, 4-20mA signal.
- PID configurable controller.
- The 4-20mA signals available on wiring terminals Ø 4mm.
Dim : 80 x 60 x 80 cm – 50 kg
Aluminum profile framework 30 x 30mm
For a complete product data sheet and a list of reference sites please call 1-877-967-2726.