This microscope is excellent for studying insects, pond water, rocks, plants, and three-dimensional specimens. Ideal for both classroom and field trip use. The Field Trip microscope has a large 8.5mm field of view and a 55mm working distance. Great for taking outdoors or out of the classroom. Wide working area makes for easy movement of the specimen. Suitable for grades K to 6.
- 10x wide-field eyepiece
- 20x magnification
- Unique optical system needs no extra light
- Upright image – dissecting microscope
- Rugged all metal construction
- Complete with dust cover, instruction manual and wooden carrying case
- Shipping information: 5″ x 4″ x 7″-3lbs