At last, a professional-quality Drop Counter can become part of your student lab. Our Drop Counter has a wider drop window (18 x 13mm) for better drop detection and easier alignment with burettes. Works equally well with large or small, fast or slow drops. Easy calibration requires entering just one number into the computer.
- Measures up to 40 drops per second with drops as small as 0.64 mm.
- Silicone rubber-sealed polypropylene enclosure is fluid-resistant and protects the sensor from mild acids and bases.
- Automatically recalibrates for maximum sensitivity each time the unit is turned on.
- Holds up to three probes in a 150 mL beaker
- LED drop indicator
- IR filter rejects all visible light – not susceptible to variations in room lighting
Now includes a Micro Stir Bar for even better titration data. The Micro Stir Bar connects to the end of your pH or Conductivity probe and maintains a constant constant flow of solution over the end of the electrode. Works with a standard stir plate. (Additional Micro Stir Bars are also available separately.)
- Determine the equivalence point
- Simple counting activities
- Drop Counter
- Micro Stir Bar
- 60 mL Syringe
- Stopcocks (2)
- Drop Tip
- Support Rod
|Maximum Drop Count Rate||
|Minimum Object Detection Size||
|Default Sample Rate||
|Maximum Sample Rate||
|PASPORT High Accuracy Drop Counter||English||390.98 KB|