The portable, all-purpose microscope is perfect for young explorers needing an instrument for outdoor field work. This scope provides an upright clear image using either indoor or natural lighting, no electricity needed. Sturdy metal framework with a large platform for viewing dissected specimens, leaves, rocks and more. Suitable for grades K to 8.
- Monocular 45º inclined head with 360º rotation
- Locked-on 10x wide-field eyepiece
- Large 14 x 11cm stage with 60 mm black/white stage plate and mounted stage clips
- Working distance is 74mm with a maximum specimen height of 40mm
- All metal frame
- Vinyl dustcover and instruction manual included