PASCO Dynamics Systems have been a staple in physics labs for over 25 years. They are ideal for investigating mechanics topics, such as velocity and acceleration, Newton’s Laws and Forces, Collisions, and the Conservation of Momentum and Energy. When used with the accessories package, students can explore harmonic motion, projectile motion, optics, and much more. The Basic Smart Cart and Metal Track 1.2 m System includes two Wireless Smart Carts and a 1.2 m aluminum track without the accessories package.
We offer expandable, rugged 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic tracks, as well as classic aluminum tracks with lengths of 1.2 m and 2.2 m. Our cart options include plastic carts, aluminum carts, and Smart Carts. You may also choose to add the accessories package.
- Smart Carts are completely instrumented with all the sensors you need for dynamics
- Bluetooth cart connection facilitates live data displays on student devices
- Carts feature two string tie positions
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing in collisions
- Conductive track facilitates the study of induced magnetic drag
- Track features a high-contrast scale for quick measurements