This product is from our marketing departments demo inventory. There is only one unit available. It is in gently used condition.
Measure changes in carbon dioxide (CO2) gas levels quickly and easily with the Wireless CO2 Sensor. The sensor is temperature compensated and can operate in high humidity environments, like the included sample 250-mL sample bottle. This sensor employs live data to make core labs, such as photosynthesis, cellular respiration, and metabolism experiments engaging and impactful. With the ability to store more than 55,000 data points, this sensor enables studies to run overnight or throughout the entire weekend for carbon cycling investigations.
- Logging ability for long-term experiments, store up to 55,000 data points
- Integrated stopper for use with sample bottle and common glassware
- Temperature-compensated for accurate results
Perform These Experiments
- Monitor CO2 levels during photosynthesis and respiration experiments
- Study carbon cycling in a model ecosystem
- Monitor CO2 levels for indoor air quality
- Measure carbon flux in aquatic environments with the waterproof sleeve
|Range||0 to 100,000 ppm|
|Connection||Bluetooth 4.0 or USB|
|Battery life||≥18 hours of continuous use|
|Accuracy||0 to 1,000 ppm: ± 100 ppm, 1,000 to 10,000 ppm: ± 5% of reading+100ppm, 10,000 ppm to 50,000 ppm: ±10% of reading, 50,000 – 100,000 ppm: ±15% of reading|
|Warm-up time||3 min|
|Response time||90% in 30 sec|
Battery and Logging
|Stored Data Points Memory (Logging) 1||>55,000|
|Battery – Connected (Data Collection Mode) 2||>15 hr|
|Battery – Logging (Data Logging Mode) 3||18 hr|
1 Minimum # of data points with all measurements enabled, actual results depend on enabled measurements.
2 Continuous use in a connected state until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
3 Logging until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
* Normal classroom use is the sensor in active use for 20min/lab for 120 lab periods/yr.
Perform the following experiments and more with the Wireless CO₂ Sensor.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.