Kirchoff’s Laws form the basis of all circuit analysis. The high speed for AC applications and high sensitivity (0.1 mA) for DC applications make the 850 Interface an ideal tool for investigating AC & DC circuits.
Measurement of voltages and currents in series-parallel DC circuits demonstrates the validity of Kirchhoff’s Laws. The use of multiple current probes avoids student confusion arising from the need to rearrange the circuit to measure currents at different points.
- Summation of the voltages around a closed loop are zero at any instant
- Summation of the currents at any junction are zero
- Voltage Sensor (unshrouded) (UI-5100) (3)
- Resistor Capacitor Inductor Network (UI-5210)
- PASPORT Current Probe (PS-2184)
- Banana Plug Cord Sets, 30 cm Length (SE-7123)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s). For a breakdown of features, capabilities, and additional options, see our Interface Comparison Guide »