In this experiment, students determine the characteristic curves for two pumps and examine the impact of placing pumps in series and in parallel.
- Find the relationship between pump head and flow rate
- Creating pump performance curves:
- Single pump
- Pumps in parallel
- Pumps in series
- 1x General Flow Sensor (PS-2222)
- 1x Venturi Tube (ME-2220)
- 1x PASPORT Dual Pressure Sensor (PS-2181)
- 10x Pressure Taps (set of 5) (ME-2224A)
- 2x Water Pump (SE-7727)
Pumping Systems Experiment Files (EX-5554)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s).
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s).
|1x Pipe Network|
PASPORT Dual Pressure Sensor Manual
PASPORT General Flow Sensor Manual
Pressure Tap Instruction Sheet