The extra sensitive tube (28.6 mm mica window) is suitable for measurements of radon daughters, naturally radioactive minerals, cosmic radiation and other applications where a greater area of sensitivity, greater solid angle or more sensitive volume are desirable. This tube is supplied with a forked holder with a mounting post.
Geiger Counter (SF-7268) is a component of:
- Counting intervals: 1, 10, 60, or 100 seconds
- Manual start/stop
- Repetition and single shot modes
- LCD digital display
- Variable GM voltage: 300 V to 700 V in 1 V steps
- Silent or clicking operation
- Accepts GM tubes with either BNC or phono plug connectors
- With optional USB adapter, the GM Counter can be connected to a computer.
- Battery operated (power adapter is optional)
|Counting Intervals||1, 10, 60, or 100 s|
|GM Voltage Range||300 V to 700 V in 1V steps|
|GM Tube Connector Choice||BNC or 1/4″ Phono Jack|