Introduce your students to the science and technology of light including reflection, refraction, color, intensity, lenses, mirrors, real and virtual images, human vision, digital imaging, and the quantum theory of light.
This Optics System is a complete laboratory for learning about light, color, and optical technology. Three 50 mm optics mounts slide easily and then lock down with thumbscrews. The light source makes a perfect illuminated “object” for optics experiments, and the fixed spacing of the colored LEDs makes it easy to observe and measure image properties such as magnification, inversion, and brightness. The Light Source is also wireless and connects directly to your devices and gives you full control over the intensity levels of all LEDs.
- 1.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9493)
- 50 mm optics mounts (3)
- Wireless Light Source (EP-3560)
- AC adapter/charger
- Refraction tank
- Triangular prism
- Phosphorescent plastic
- 50 mm convex lens – 10 cm f.l.
- 50 mm convex lens – 20 cm f.l.
- 50 mm convex lens – 50 cm f.l.
- 50 mm concave lens – 20 cm f.l.
- 50 mm convex mirror – 20 cm f.l.
- 50 mm concave mirror – 25 cm f.l.
- 50 mm screen
- 50 mm diffraction grating
- Round Mirror
- Diffraction grating
- Clear Screen
- Gratnells storage tray