The Electrical Installation 2 Solution kit (LK4063) allows students to understand the electrical science required to become a competent electrician at level 2. Through the completion of a range of worksheets and experiments, fundamental concepts in electricity and electrical circuits are made comprehensible to students.
The learning outcomes of this kit closely aligned with City and Guilds 8202 unit 202 in Electrical science. The kit includes a comprehensive range of practical assignments in electricity, basic circuits and the use of multimeters for measuring and fault diagnosis. The kit is supplied with a comprehensive set of printable worksheets and teacher’s notes.
- The principles of electricity
- The principles of basic electrical circuits
- The principles of electromagnetism
- The operating principles of a range of electrical equipment
- The principles of A.C. theory
- Includes our new residual current device