PASCO Dynamics Systems have been a staple in physics labs for over 25 years. They are an ideal way of investigating mechanics – from velocity and acceleration to Newton’s Laws and Forces to Collisions and Conservation of Momentum and Energy.
Numerous optional accessories expand that functionality even further into harmonic motion, projectile motion, optics and more.
Today you have your choice of tracks (expandable and rugged polycarbonate plastic in 1 m lengths or classic aluminum in 1.2 m or 2.2 m lengths) as well as plastic carts, aluminum carts or a pair of the revolutionary new Smart Carts. You can also choose whether or not to add the accessories package.
This configuration – The Standard PAScar/Metal Track 2.2 system is made up of plastic carts and a 2.2 m aluminum track with the accessories package included.
- 1x 2.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9779)
- 1x PAScar (Set of 2) (ME-6950)
- 1x PAScar Cart Mass (set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block — IDS (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 2x Dynamics Track Feet , Dynamics Track End Stops & Pivot Clamp (ME-8994)