PASCO Dynamics Systems have been a staple in physics labs for over 25 years. They are ideal for investigating mechanics topics, such as velocity and acceleration, Newton’s Laws and Forces, Collisions, and the Conservation of Momentum and Energy. With the included accessories, students can explore harmonic motion, projectile motion, optics, and much more. The Standard Metal Cart and Metal Track 2.2 m System includes two aluminum carts, a 2.2 m aluminum track, and the accessories package.
We offer expandable, rugged 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic tracks, as well as classic aluminum tracks with lengths of 1.2 m and 2.2 m. Our cart options include plastic carts, aluminum carts, and Smart Carts. You may also choose to add the accessories package.
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing during collisions
- Metal carts have more inertia and sturdy bodies
- User-replaceable cart wheels
- Track features a high-contrast scale for quick measurements
- Conductive track facilitates the study of induced magnetic drag
- 1x 2.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9779)
- 1x Plunger Cart (ME-9430)
- 1x Collision Cart (ME-9454)
- 1x PAScar Cart Mass (set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block — IDS (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 2x Dynamics Track Feet , Dynamics Track End Stops & Pivot Clamp (ME-8994)