For those who already have PASCO Dynamics Carts and wish to upgrade to a Dynamics System.
The PAScar 2.2 m Dynamics System (no carts) is the most economical way to equip your lab with tracks for Newton’s Laws, collisions, velocity, and acceleration experiments. With accessories, you can expand your system to do additional experiments, such as constant force with a fan cart, friction, and oscillations. All of PASCO’s Dynamics Systems are specifically designed to accommodate sensors for data acquisition.
The 1.2 m PAScar Dynamics System (no carts) features unmatched versatility and high quality components; combining durability with utility. The aluminum extrusion is rigid and light, yet straight. Each track includes a measuring tape for measuring displacements along the track’s length. Grooves along the side of the track allow key accessories, such as photogates, rod clamps, and angle indicators to be attached.
How It Works
Few investments in physics lab equipment provide more learning opportunities than the Dynamics Systems — perfect for experiments in Newton’s Laws, collisions, velocity and acceleration. Get the advantages of a very low-friction apparatus without the noise and expense of air tracks.
- The sturdy aluminum track is available in either 1.2 m or 2.2 m lengths depending on your lab size and the experiments you wish to perform. This Dynamics set features the 2.2 m length track.
- The newly redesigned feet and end stops have captured nuts which automatically align with the track T-slot, making it easy to slide them onto the track.
- 1x Track Rod Clamp (ME-9836)
- 1x Dynamics Track End Stop (2 Pack) (ME-8971)
- 1x Dynamics Track Feet (Pair) (ME-8972)
- 1x 2.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track
- 1x Manual
|2.2 m PAScar Dynamics System Manual||English||657.23 KB|
|Adjustable End Stop Manual||English||249.16 KB|
|Dynamics Track Feet Pair Manual||English||140.65 KB|