This inexpensive Force Table uses super pulleys to reduce friction for improved accuracy during vector experimentation. It is easy to use and store, making it ideal for classroom experimentation. Students can independently investigate the addition of vector forces and resolve vectors into their components.
Already have a force table or an inclined plane? Your experiments will significantly improve when friction is reduced and parallax is nearly eliminated. The Super Pulley’s clamp fits tables with thicknesses ranging from 0.8 cm to 2.0 cm (5/16 in to 13/16 in).
- Measure angles quickly and accurately with the built-in scale
- Screw-in legs snap under the table for easy storage
- Draw vectors directly onto the laminated table top, then wipe them off when you’re done
- Change a mass by one gram or an angle by one degree to see an immediate change in the equilibrium position
- Ultra-low friction pulleys and the swivel function reduce friction and parallax for optimal accuracy
- Vector addition and vector components
- Net force in 2-dimensions
- Free-body diagrams
- 1x 25 cm diameter table with detachable legs
- 3x Adjustable Super Pulleys with clamps
- 1x Spool of thread
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|1x Mass and Hanger Set||ME-8979|
|Super Pulley Force Table Manual||English||889.13 KB|