The tank-like molded casing and a rugged internal gear mechanism are built for the harshest student environment. Runs on four “C” batteries and has variable speed adjustment knob. External power input accepts phone plug cable (included) to power the car with a DC power supply or 850 Universal Interface signal generator.
- Strong Traction: Rear wheels can propel cart up a 30° slope
- Rugged Construction: The tank-like molded casing and a rugged, internal gear mechanism are built for the harshest student laboratory conditions.
- Works with Time Pulse Accessory: Turn the cart on for repeatable time intervals of 1 to 7 seconds with the Time Pulse Accessory (ME-9496).
- External Power Input Jack: Accepts phone plug (included) to DC Power Supply or Computer Power Amplifier (for use with ScienceWorkshop experiments), or to Time Pulse Accessory (ME-9496).
- Variable-speed Knob: Set and maintain constant speeds. Voltage is internally regulated.
- 1x Motorized cart
- 1x Cable for connecting to external power supply
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Perform the following experiments and more with the Variable Speed Motorized Cart.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
|Adjustable Speed||≈ 8-25 cm/s|
|Battery Power||Four “C” (not included)|
|External Power Input Jack|
|Battery Life (Alkaline)||Six hours|