Standards-based, STEM-focused Middle School Physical Science Teacher Guide designed by educators and curriculum experts for both new and experienced teachers. The core lab activities engage students as they collect real-time data, make predictions, use critical thinking, and build vocabulary skills with key term challenges. Students get practice for standardized exams with multiple choice question.
The guide contains 23 physical science experiments and includes assessments, as well as flash drive with teacher tips, the full teacher edition, and an editable MS Word version of student handouts.
The guide supports the use of SPARKvue, the SPARK Science Learning System, and all PASPORT interfaces.
- Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
- Middle School Physical Science Bundle (PS-2914)
- Middle School Science Standard Sensor Bundle (PS-2933A)
We also offer …
- Middle School Life Science Teacher Guide (PS-3850)
- Middle School Earth Science Teacher Guide (PS-3851)