All-new, standards-based, STEM-focused Middle School Life Science Teacher Guide has been designed by educators and curriculum experts for both new and experienced teachers. The 13 core lab activities engage students as they collect real-time data, make predictions, use critical thinking skills, and build vocabulary skills with key terms challenges. Students get practice for standardized exams with multiple-choice questions.
The guide includes assessment, as well as a flash drive with teacher tips, the full teacher edition, and an editable MS Word version of student handouts. The guide supports the use of SPARKvue, the SPARK Science Learning System, and all PASPORT interfaces.
- Spiral-bound Teacher Guide with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format
- Middle School Life Science Starter Bundle (PS-2912)
- Middle School Science Standard Sensor Bundle (PS-2933A)
We also offer …
- Middle School Earth Science Teacher Guide (PS-3851)
- Middle School Physical Science Teacher Guide (PS-3852)