Use the included plastic lenses to create images for normal vision, far-sightedness, near-sightedness and astigmatism. Additional lenses are placed in front of the eye to correct for vision problems.
- Working Model of the Human Eye: Two lenses are used to form images on the retina. Sealed tank holds water to simulate the vitreous humor. Size and orientation of the illuminated object can be easily measured.
- Study the Optics of Normal Vision and Vision Correction: Use the included plastic lenses to create images for normal vision, far-sightedness, near-sightedness, and astigmatism. Additional lenses are placed in front of the eye to correct for vision problems.
- Fixed Corneal Lens and Interchangeable Crystalline Lens: The crystalline lens is surrounded by water (vitreous humor). By changing the crystalline lens, the eye can focus on both near and far objects.
- Movable Retina: Three positions demonstrate near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and normal vision.
- Variable Pupil Size: Students can observe the change in brightness and clarity of the image as the pupil size is reduced.
- 1x Molded Plastic Eyeball
- 12x Plastic Lenses (2 sets of 6)
- 1x Pupil Aperture
- 1x Retina Screen
- 1x Optics Caliper
- 1x Adjustable Focal Length Lens with Syringe, Tubing, and 2 Flexible Lenses
- 1x Experiment Manual
|Focal Lengths in Air of Plastic Lenses||
|Corneal Lens Focal Length in Air||
|Basic Optics Light Source||OS-8470|
|Eye Model Bracket||OS-8469|
|Lens Replacement Set||OS-8476|