The Projectile Launcher illustrates the idea that motion in different dimensions is absolutely independent. A good launcher not only illustrates this non-intuitive idea, but it can be used to describe the exact motion of the projectile as well. PASCO has precision-engineered the Projectile Launcher to be accurate, durable and give repeatable results.
Also available is the smaller, lower cost Mini Launcher.
- Projectile Motion
- Projectile Motion using Photogates
- Projectile Range versus Angle
- Projectile Path
- Conservation of Energy
- Conservation of Momentum in two Dimensions
- Varying Angle to Maximize Height on a Wall
- Demo: Do 30° and 60° Give the Same Range?
- Demo: Simultaneously Shoot Two Balls Horizontally at Different Speeds
- Demo: Shoot Through the Hoops
- Multiple Ranges: PASCO offers launchers for all classroom arrangements.
- Flexible Launch Positions: Stable stands offer horizontal and variable angle launching positions.
- Fixed Firing Height at Any Launch Angle: Firing height of ball is same for any launch angle.
- Spring Mechanism: Fully enclosed for safety.
- Unique Piston Design: Minimizes projectile spin to ensure repeatability of impact position.
- Projectile Launcher with base
- 25 mm Nylon Projectile Balls (2)
- Loading Rod
- Safety Glasses
- 2-D Collision Accessory