The SPARKlink® Air allows students and teachers to connect any of our 70+ PASPORT sensors to their device via USB or Bluetooth®. This device allows students to collect data using a desktop or laptop running SPARKvue or PASCO Capstone software, or with a Bluetooth iOS or Android device running the SPARKvue app.
Note: The SPARKlink Air can connect to Chromebooks via USB, but not through Bluetooth.
- Fast Response Temperature and Voltage Sensors included.
- Connects via Bluetooth to Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. (Bluetooth not supported on Chromebooks)
- Connects via USB to Mac or Windows computers and Chromebooks
- Rechargeable battery provides 4 to 6 hours of continuous data collection between charges.
- Mobile design allows students to explore science inside and outside the classroom.
- 1x AC Adaptor
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Fast Response Temperature Probe
- 1x Voltage Probe