The PASPORT Quad Temperature Sensor can connect up to four Temperature Probes and can be used with our Stainless Steel, Fast Response, and Skin/Surface Temperature probes for a wider variety of temperature measurements in the classroom or field.
- Displays °C, K and °F with 0.0025 °C resolution
- Rugged, stainless steel probe with easy-grip plastic handle
- Teflon® cover to protect the probe from aggressive chemicals is available separately
- Thermal heat flow (one or two dimensional)
- Comparative body temperatures
- Side-by-side chemical reactions
- Solar radiation
- Properties of insulation
Perform the following experiments and more with the PASPORT Quad Temperature Sensor.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- 2x Two Stainless Steel Temperature Probes
- 3x Three Fast Response Probes
|Accuracy||-35 to +135°C at ±0.5°C|
|Displays||°C, K and °F|
|Maximum Sample Rate||100 Hz|
Our highly affordable temperature sensors provide unparalleled convenience during any experiment by eliminating the need for manually recorded temperature data. This page contains a comparison chart for PASCO temperature sensors to help you discover what’s possible when you use a modern thermometer.