This combination sensor is specifically designed for studying the Ideal Gas Law. The included thermistor temperature probe has a fast response time and very low thermal mass.
- Extrapolate absolute zero
- Explore Gas Laws (Ideal, Charles’, Boyle’s)
- 1x Fast Response Temperature Probe
- 1x PASPORT Sensor Extension Cable
- 1x 60 cc Syringe
- 1x Hose and Coupling Kit (with tubing, in-line and quick release connectors)
|Pressure||0 to 700 kPa with ±2 kPa accuracy, 0.1 kPa resolution and 1 kPa repeatability (displays pressure in kPa, N/m2, and psi)|
|Maximum Sample Rate||100 Hz|
|Temperature with Included Fast Response Probe||-10 to 70°C with ±0.5°C accuracy (displays Temperature in °C, K, and °F)|
|Sensor Extension Cable||Included|
Our pressure sensors are dynamically designed to apply to a variety of subject applications including physics, chemistry, biology, and environmental studies. This page provides a comparison chart for our ScienceWorkshop, PASPORT, and Wireless Pressure Sensors to help you determine which sensor is best for your classroom or lab.