With our Spirometer Sensor, students can easily measure flow rate, pressure, and lung volume, making it perfect for human physiology courses. The mouthpiece and sensor are designed for the safe and accurate measuring of both airflow out (expiration) and airflow in (inspiration). This sensor uses disposable mouthpieces for student safety and includes two. Extras are available in convenient packs of ten.
Educational Use Only: This is not a medical device. PASCO products are designed for educational use only and should not be used in any apparatus involved with life support, medical testing, patient diagnosis, or industrial control/testing systems.
- Displays volume in liters
- Minimal resistance to airflow
- Bi-directional air flow (inspiration and expiration)
Perform the following experiments and more with the PASPORT Spirometer.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- Volume of Breath
- Measure tidal volume and other lung volume parameters
- Analyze lung function and respiratory patterns
- 2x Disposable Mouthpieces
|Flow Rate Range||±10 L/s|
|Sample Rate Max||100 Hz|