At the heart of PASCO’s Physical Science through Inquiry lab manual is a commitment to ensuring student learning through all phases of a lab activity. Questions embedded throughout the activity, sequencing and key term challenges, opportunities to predict outcomes prior to data collection and post-lab multiple choice questions all help to make the connection between lectures and labs as seamless as possible.
Over 29 lab activities are included and all of them can be edited to suit the needs of your students or to better coordinate with your classroom lectures.
- Activities covering mechanics, chemical reactions, properties of matter, energy transfer and geosphere.
- “Key term challenge” increases vocabulary skills.
- Students make predictions before collecting data to ensure they are engaged in the activity.
- Multiple choice questions enforce understanding while preparing students for critical standardized exams.
- Spiral Bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash drive containing all information in electronic format