Contains PAStrack System and Clamps, Density and Mass Sets, and all of the probeware needed to perform all 29 of the Lab Activities from Physical Science Teacher Guide.
PASCO probeware means accurate and repeatable real-time data collection. Best of all, the experiments can be performed with any of PASCO’s data collection systems. Whether you use the SPARK Science Learning System, Xplorer GLX or DataStudio there will be a setup that will work for your classroom.
- Activities in the areas of mechanics, chemical reactions, properties of matter, energy transfer and geosphere.
- Key term challenge” increases vocabulary skills.
- Students make predictions before collecting data to ensure they are engaged in the activity.
- Multiple choice questions enforce understanding while preparing students for critical standardized exams.
The Physical Science Standard Sensor Bundle equips a student lab group with the sensors they will need to perform the 29 Physical Science labs listed here.
- Speed and Velocity
- Introduction to Force
- Archimede’s Principle
- Newton’s First Law
- Newton’s Second Law
- Newton’s Third Law
- Boyle’s Law
- Temperature vs Heat
- Faraday’s Law
- Percent Oxygen in the Air
- Conservation of Matter
- Properties of Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Electrolyte vs Non-Electrolyte Solutions
- Phase Change
- pH of Household Chemicals
- Evidence of a Chemical Reaction
- Water, the Universal Solvent
- Varying Reaction Rates
- Endothermic or Exothermic
- Radiation Energy Transfer
- Specific Heat of Sand vs Water
- Insolation and the Seasons
- Soil pH
- Air Pollution and Acid Rain
- Significant Figures
- PASPORT Motion Sensor (PS-2103A)
- PASPORT Chemistry Sensor (PS-2170)
- PASPORT Sensor Extension Cable (PS-2500)
- Basic PAStrack Dynamics System (ME-6962)
- PASPORT Force Sensor (PS-2104)
- PASPORT Conductivity Sensor (PS-2116A)
- Density Set (ME-8569A)
- Mass and Hanger Set (ME-8979)
- Track Rod Clamp (ME-9836)
- Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- Overflow Can (SE-8568)