At the heart of PASCO’s Chemistry through Inquiry lab manual is a commitment to ensuring student learning through all phases of a lab activity. Questions embedded throughout the activity, sequencing and key term challenges, opportunities to predict outcomes prior to data collection and post-lab multiple choice questions all help to make the connection between lectures and labs as seamless as possible.
Over 25 lab activities are included and all of them can be edited to suit the needs of your students or to better coordinate with your classroom lectures.
- Over 25 activities covering the fundamental concepts of chemistry
- “Key term challenge” increases vocabulary skills.
- Students make predictions before collecting data to ensure they are engaged in
- Multiple choice questions enforce understanding while preparing students for
critical standardized exams.
- Chemistry Starter Sensor Bundle (PS-2921)
- Chemistry Standard Sensor Bundle (PS-2927C)
- Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format