In an advanced or AP Physics course, classroom time is a precious commodity. That’s why PASCO’s Advanced Physics lab manual provides accurate data collection and analysis, editable labs that can be seamlessly integrated into your individual curriculum and continual assessment to ensure that students are engaged and critically thinking throughout the activity.
31 College Board curriculum and AP
® Physics exam inspired activities, in two inquiry based formats and one traditional lab format. All are editable to suit the needs of your students or to better coordinate with your classroom lectures. All labs are also accompanied by a complete teacher’s guide indicating the national science standards and College Board AP
® Physics curriculum and exam correlations.
- Labs in the following areas: Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics,
Waves & Sound, Optics and Electricity & Magnetism
- Lab activities designed to emulate the open AP
® Physics exam lab questions.
- Use standard AP
® Physics graphical analysis
techniques to help simplify compex data.
- Advanced Physics Standard Sensor Bundle (PS-2932A)
- AP and Advanced High School Physics Equipment Bundle (PS-2944)
- Spiral-bound Teacher Binder with PDF versions of each activity and a wealth of resources
- Editable Word files for each student version
- Flash Drive containing all information in electronic format