Convenient kit featuring the sensors designed to get you started using probeware in your physics lab.
This sensor bundle is designed to perform all 38 of the Lab Activities from the Physics through Inquiry Teachers Guide. Also designed for use with the 10 free Physics SPARKlabs that come for free with each SPARK Science Learning System or license of SPARKvue software.
These standards-based labs completely integrate the relevant science background, and provide a guided approach to thinking about a question and then discovering the science through measurement, analysis and reflection.
Smart Gate is not compatible with GLX or SPARK Science Learning System.
Perform Physics through Inquiry lab activities
This bundle of nine sensors allows you to perform all 37 of the activities from the Physics through Inquiry Teachers Guide whether you are using the SPARK Science Learning System, SPARKvue software, the Xplorer GLX or DataStudio.
Perform Physics SPARKlabs
Together with the SPARK Science Learning System (PS-2008), the Physics Starter Sensor Bundle provides the foundation for discovery-based science learning in your physics program. You get 10 free pre-installed Physics SPARKlabs on every SPARK Science Learning System (plus many more in other sciences—over 60 in all!).
- PASPORT Motion Sensor (PS-2103A) (2)
- PASPORT Force Sensor (PS-2104) (2)
- PASPORT Voltage-Current Sensor (PS-2115)
- PASPORT Magnetic Field Sensor (PS-2112)
- PASPORT Absolute Pressure/Temperature Sensor (PS-2146)
- PASPORT Stainless Steel Temperature Probe (PS-2153)
- PASPORT Light Sensor (PS-2106A)
- PASPORT Sound Level Sensor (PS-2109)
- PASPORT Charge Sensor (PS-2132)
- Smart Gate (PS-2180)
- Photogate Head (ME-9498A)
- Time-of-Flight Accessory (ME-6810A)