In this experiment, students determine the characteristic curves for two pumps and examine the impact of placing pumps in series and in parallel.
- Find the relationship between pump head and flow rate
- Creating pump performance curves:
- Single pump
- Pumps in parallel
- Pumps in series
|Pumping Systems Experiment Files (EX-5554)||English||18.13 MB|
- 1x General Flow Sensor (PS-2222)
- 1x Venturi Tube (ME-2220)
- 1x PASPORT Dual Pressure Sensor (PS-2181)
- 10x Pressure Taps (set of 6) (ME-2224A)
- 2x Water Pump (SE-7727)
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s).
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s).
|1x Pipe Network|
|PASPORT Dual Pressure Sensor Manual||English||274.16 KB|
|PASPORT General Flow Sensor Manual||English||499.24 KB|
|Pressure Tap Instruction Sheet||English||99.44 KB|
|Venturi Tube Instruction Sheet||English||222.84 KB|