The tuning fork has long been the tool of choice to help students understand the relationship between wave frequency and pitch. These high-quality aluminum tuning forks are both rugged and economical. The set includes eight forks representing a full octave of frequencies associated with notes commonly generated by musical instruments. The set also includes a soft protective case and a rubber mallet for striking the tuning forks.
- 1 x Tuning fork: C – 256 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: D – 288 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: E – 230 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: F – 341.3 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: G – 384 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: A – 426.7 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: B – 480 Hz
- 1 x Tuning fork: C – 512 Hz
- 1 x Rubber mallet
- 1 x Soft protective case
Perform the following experiments and more with the Tuning Fork Set.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.