Sources are mounted in 2.5 cm diameter sealed plastic disks.
The sources are USNRC License Exempt (US only). Outside the US, consult local laws and regulations.
- Po-210, 0.1 µCi, 138 days, alpha
- Sr-90, 0.1 µCi, 28.6 years, beta
- Co-60, 1 µCi, 5.27 years, beta and gamma
|Po-210||0.1 µCi, 138 day half-life, α radiation|
|Sr90||0.1 µCi 28.6 year half-life, β radiation|
|Co-60||1 µCi, 5.27 year half-life, β, γ radiation|
|Stated Uncertainty||± 15%|
Radioactive Source Disclaimer
Local, national, and international regulations may restrict the purchase, storage, transport, use or disposal of radioactive sources. Please consult your local regulations to ensure your compliance before you purchase radioactive sources.
- PASCO advertised sources are direct shipped to customers from Spectrum Techniques (www.spectrumtechniques.com). Please review their “Terms and Conditions” page before purchasing.
- Once shipped, purchased sources are “Non-Cancellable” and “Non-Returnable”. Radioactive sources cannot be returned under any circumstances including “End of Life” disposal.
- PASCO generally advertised sources are USNRC License Exempt (US only).
- International exempt sources (per the International Atomic Energy Agency) are available for international customers or by request.