PASCO Dynamics Systems have been a staple in physics labs for over 25 years. They are ideal for investigating mechanics topics, such as velocity and acceleration, Newton’s Laws and Forces, Collisions, and the Conservation of Momentum and Energy. With the included accessories, students can explore harmonic motion, projectile motion, optics, and much more. The Standard Smart Cart PAStrack includes two Wireless Smart Carts, a 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic track, and the accessories package.
We offer expandable, rugged 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic tracks, as well as classic aluminum tracks with lengths of 1.2 m and 2.2 m. Our cart options include plastic carts, aluminum carts, and Smart Carts. You may also choose to add the accessories package.
- Smart Carts are completely instrumented with all the sensors you need for dynamics
- Bluetooth cart connection facilitates live data displays on student devices
- Carts feature two string tie positions
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing during collisions
- Connect Multiple tracks, including curved options, for dynamic, hands-on engagement
- Tracks are lightweight, affordable, and break down into segments for easy storage
- 1x PAStrack (ME-6960)
- 1x Smart Cart (Red) (ME-1240)
- 1x Smart Cart (Blue) (ME-1241)
- 1x Cart Mass (Set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 1x Dynamics Track End Stop (2 Pack) (ME-8971)
- 1x Track Rod Clamp (ME-9836)
- 1x Smart Cart Rod Stand Adapter (ME-1244)
Perform the following experiments and more with the Standard Smart Cart PAStrack System.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view more activities.