The Wireless Exercise Heart Rate Sensor has a chest strap and will transmit data wirelessly up to 10 m away! The electrode belt fits around the ribcage (worn against the skin for best results, but can be worn over a shirt if saline solution is applied under the electrodes) and wirelessly transmits the cardiac signal to the sensor.
Educational Use Only
This is not a medical device. PASCO products are designed for educational use only and should not be used in any apparatus involved with life support, medical testing, patient diagnosis, or industrial control/testing systems.
- Compare a student’s heart rate before, during, and after exercise
- Calculate the recovery rate after physical activity
- Determine the effects of mild stimulants (e.g. caffeine)
- Investigate how heart rate changes when a student sits, reclines, stands or moves suddenly
- 1x Bluetooth® Heart Rate Module
- 1x Coin-cell battery
- 1x Chest strap (M-XXL)
Battery and Logging
|Stored Data Points Memory (Logging) 1||Not Supported|
|Battery – Connected (Data Collection Mode) 2||>200 hr (2-3yrs of normal classroom use)*|
|Battery – Logging (Data Logging Mode) 3||Not Supported|
1 Minimum # of data points with all measurements enabled, actual results depend on enabled measurements.
2 Continuous use in a connected state until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
3 Logging until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
* Normal classroom use is the sensor in active use for 20min/lab for 120 lab periods/yr.
Wireless Heart Rate Sensors Reference Guide – 1,016.38 KB