A bench top solution to study the method of control cooling crystallization in a stirred mixture using a batch process
Study of the process of crystallization
- Seeding of the supersaturated solution
Study of the influence of temperature and agitation on crystallization speed
Dissolution of the solid to re-crystallize
Keep the temperature of the saturated solution
- Crystallization of inorganic and organic solutions by cooling.
- Controlled crystallization of copper sulphate.
- Calculation of materials balances on the crystallized solute.
- Filtration (optional)
- Glass crystallization tank 3L. PVC Flat cover in polypropylene.
- Stirrer 3 counter blades.
- Stainless steel immersed cooling coil.
- Thermostatic group hot / cold.
Optional equipment for crystal filtration:
- Büchner filter
- Vacuum pump
For a complete product data sheet please call 1-877-967-2726.