A popular flow meter for use with TecQuipment’s Flow Meter Calibration unit (H40). It shows the accuracy and use of a sharp-edged orifice flow meter.
This flow meter quickly and easily fits into place between the adaptors in the base unit of the Flow Meter Calibration unit. The manometers of the calibration unit show the pressure differences at the flow meter and across the overall flow meter assembly.
A sharp-edged orifice made to ISO (International Standards Organisation) standards allows the user to measure pressures before and after an orifice for a given rate of flow. The orifice shows how standard textbook equations allow you to accurately calculate flow from these pressures, due to the specific design of the orifice.
- Popular flow meter for use with TecQuipment’s Flow Meter Calibration unit (H40)
- Cost-effective and simple to use
- Unique ‘quick-change’ adaptors and pressure connections
- Shows the accuracy and use of a sharp-edged orifice flow meter
- Shows how an orifice affects pressure
- ISO standard dimensions for more predictable results
- Accuracy of orifice flow meters
- Losses and k value
- Calculation of the coefficient of discharge