This innovative modular panel system will allow all your students to clearly see the demonstration. The placement of the Magnet holders on the metal panels can be easily adjusted to accommodate your desired configuration of glassware, connectors and instrumentation.
- Rapid set-up of your own apparatus through defined distances.
- Simple corrections with magnetic holders.
- Clear experimental set-ups against a single-colour background.
- Pre-assembled modules for complex experiment set-ups.
- Special equipment for all areas of chemistry.
Please click here to download the catalogue.
Please note that the experiment links below may take a few moments to load as they’re on an external site.
Leybold’s 100 plus experiments are designed for demonstration or student lead hands-on experimentation for introductory and Advanced Chemistry courses. Each Experiment is presented with a complete list of equipment and downloadable instructions are available online. The Comprehensive list of experiments supports all the major sub-disciplines: