Picking the Right Science Equipment
Five questions that will help you protect your budget while maximizing learning for students. By asking the right questions, you can maximize your budget while providing students with the latest tools to help them learn to think and act like real scientists.
By Laura Trout
- What platforms & devices do your students currently use?
- How will the equipment support your science or STEM curriculum?
- How much equipment do you actually need?
- Which students will use the equipment?
- How will students share the data they collect?