The X-ray Image Sensor is a compact high-resolution camera with an ethernet connection for direct X-ray image capture. This CMOS sensor is used for high performance photography, radiology, crystallography, and computed tomography (when used with the precision rail).
Using the computed tomography software the x-ray illuminated images can be reconstructed to form a 3D model. Alternativly, x-ray images can be viewed in a high-resolution 2D grey scale format.
- Precision rail for X-ray image sensor – 554 8291
- Computed Tomography Pro software – 554 820
- Accessories for computed tomography – 554 826
- Red-cyan glasses (3D) – 554 827
Scope of Delivery
- Image sensor
- RJ 45 cable
- Power supply (100 … 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz)