When used in tandem with the Electric and Magnetic Interactions textbook, this kit gives students the conceptual tools to further their understanding of electric and magnetic interactions. While its components look simple, they provide hands-on opportunities for students to build powerful conceptual models.For more information on purchasing these textbooks, visit www.wiley.com.
- 1x Capacitor 1F, 2.5 V
- 1x Resistor 47 Ω, 0.5 W
- 1x Resistor 100 Ω, 0.5 W
- 2x Lamp Holder T3-1/4
- 2x #48 Miniature Lamp 2.0 V, 0.6 A
- 2x Incandescent Lamp 2.5 V, 0.3 A
- 1x Battery Holder
- 2x Alkaline Battery D-cell
- 1x Bar Magnet (0.375” x 1”)
- 1x Compass, Liquid Filled
- 1x Wire-Red 22AWG (6 ft)
- 7x Alligator Clip Leads (12”)
- 1x Nichrome Wire #26 (18”)
- 1x Nichrome Wire #30 (18”)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Compass Solvent Safety Data Sheet||English||711.28 KB|